Everything is better when on a stick and these hara masala skewers are perfect for snacking this 14th August!
Hara Masala Tikka Skewers
500gms chicken cubes
1 bunch coriander
1 bunch mint
6 green chilies
2 tblsps lemon juice
1 tblsp oil
1. In a blender, add the coriander, mint, green chiles and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
2. Use half of the chutney as a marination and add to the chicken cubes.
3. Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes or as long as you have time.
4. Thread the chicken cubes on to wooden skewers that have been soaked in water.
5. Grill the skewers on an oiled grilled pan till done on both sides, 5 minutes each.
6. Serve with remaining chutney, paratha and lemons.
Watch video here: