This easy vegetable pasta is a blend of a creamy, white sauce, pasta and vegetables. You can add whatever vegetables you like, from potatoes and carrots to mushrooms and spinach.
Cheesy Vegetable Pasta
2 tblsps Butter
2 tblsps Flour
2 cups Milk
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
½ cup Cheddar Cheese
2 cups boiled Pasta
½ cup Corn
½ cup Mushrooms
½ cup Capsicum
- Melt the butter in a heated pan and add in the flour. Cook the flour for 2 minutes.
- Add in the milk and mix until the sauce thickens and is lump free.
- Add in the cheese and mix until it melts.
- Add in the spices and season with salt.
- Mix in the pasta and vegetables, until heated through.