This hari chutney chicken is made with simple ingredients and delivers on flavor. Made in a spicy hari chutney that is tempered with creamy yogurt to make a delicious chicken dish the whole family will love.
Hari Chutney Chicken
1 tblsp Oil
500 gms Chicken Cubes
1 cup Hari Chutney (Blend bunches of mint and coriander along with a few green chilies)
1 cup Yogurt
1 tblsp Ginger /Garlic Paste
2 tsps Salt
1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger/garlic paste and onion.
- Cook until onions soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook until it changes color, about 5 more minutes.
- Add the hari chutney and yogurt and cook until the water evaporates, about 20 minutes.
- Add in salt and coriander powder and mix well.
- Serve with roti.
Watch video here: