The chicken spread for this recipe can be used in many other ways, as a spread on toast or a dip for breadsticks. Add your favorite vegetables in the sandwich and roll up!
Chicken Roll Up Sandwiches
2 chicken breasts
2 tblsp cream cheese
3 tblsp ketchup
3 tblsp Mayo sauce or mayonnaise
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chili powder
- Boil the chicken breasts till they are completely cooked.
- Shred the chicken and mix in a bowl with the ketchup, cream cheese, mayo sauce, salt and red chili powder.
- Cut the crusts from slices of bread and roll them out flat.
- Spread the sandwich paste on the bread and add a piece of lettuce, cheese slice and a tomato slice.
- Roll up the bread, pushing all the fillings in.
- Cut in half and serve!
Watch video here: