Mini burgers with a surprise! The cheese oozes out from the center of these delicious patties and made in miniature you can ensure that your guests will come back for seconds. Perfect for kids’ birthday or picnic parties!
Stuffed Chicken Mini Burgers
1/2 kg chicken mince
1 tblsp coriander
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup cheese cubes
1 tblsp oil
Mini burger buns
1. Mix all the spices in the chicken and mix well.
2. Make small balls with wet palms and push a cheese cube in the center. Wrap the chicken around the cube.
3. Use the rest of the mixture and the cheese cubes and make patties.
4. Fry the patties, 3 mins on each side, in 1 tblsp oil in a frying pan.
5. Spread the mayo sauce on the flat side of the mini bun.
6. Layer the lettuce, pattie and tomato and top off with the other side of the bun.
7. Serve with french fries.
Watch video here: